Welcome to Kentlands Foot and Ankle Center
Walk Well. Live Well.
Kentlands Foot and Ankle has been serving patients from Maryland, Washington
D.C. and Northern Virginia for over 12 years. We provide the highest quality
patient care by keeping up with the latest in technology and procedures.
We believe in treating all of our patients like family and providing an
optimal experience to improve your lifestyle.
We are a certified foot and ankle treatment center equipped to treat all
patients of all ages led by Dr. Jon M Sherman. Our team is up-to-date
with the latest advances and non-invasive technology.
Doctor Sherman offers all of the following podiatric services:
- Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Care for All Ages
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Athletic Injuries / Ankle Sprains
- Endoscopic Heel Surgery
- Biomechanical Analysis and Functional Orthotic Fabrication
- Shock Wave Therapy for Heel Pain (ESWT)
- In office surgical procedures now available
Medical Treatments of:
- Bunions / Hammertoes
- Heel Spurs / Arch Pain
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Neuromas
- Diabetic Foot Care / Including Infections and Ulcerations
- Plantar Warts / Skin Conditions
Podiatry is an extremely specialized and important form of medicine as
the foot is one of the most used parts of the body. Our feet need to be
cared for in the right way so that we can walk more comfortably. Feet
and ankle conditions can develop and worsen over time if not treated properly.
If you are looking for foot or ankle care or surgery in Gaithersburg, contact
us today by calling (301) 330-5666 to discuss your condition and learn
how we can help.