Shockwave Therapy in Montgomery County
Non-Invasive Treatment for any Chronic Tendonitis
Shockwave Therapy/ Low Energy Shockwave and Radial Wave Shockwave, are used to treat chronic tennis elbow, patellar tendonitis, achilles tendonitis, painful bursitis, shin splints, plantar fascitis, shoulder pain calcifications as well as other tendonitis or ligament conditions. The advanced technology uses therapeutic pressure waves directed at the area of pain. Our Montgomery County practitioner can stimulate healing and reduce pain or inflammation in the affected area. If you are suffering from debilitating heel pain, elbow shoulder or knee pain, shockwave therapy may be the perfect treatment for you.
How it works:
Acoustic waves with high energy are used in Shockwave therapy to interact with damaged tissue causing overall medical effects of accelerated tissue repair and cell growth, analgesia and mobility restoration. Letting your own body heal itself for the long term.
Shockwave therapy offers many benefits including:
- Non-Invasiveness: You can skip the open surgery or lengthy therapy sessions with this procedure.
- Simplicity: Patients can often return to a normal lifestyle with 4 once a week treatment sessions.
- Quick Recovery: Enjoy a short recovery period while dealing with few side effects.
- Effectiveness: Our patients often see a permanent reduction in inflammation and pain.
- 4 weekly treatments/Non-Invasive/No side effects
In summary, both low and high energy shock wave therapy is a multi-validated effective treatment option for chronic tendinopathies of the foot, shoulder, knee and elbow. Due to the non-existence of side effects and circumventing the need for surgery, cortisone shots or medications, radial shock wave therapy can be recommended to patients as an alternative to surgery.
Don’t let chronic pain control your life. Our experts are ready to help you relieve the pain and inflammation using our easy and effective shockwave therapy treatment. Call us today at (301) 637-4520 if you would like to learn more about shockwave therapy!