Skip to content
Our office hours are currently Monday, 12pm-6pm, and Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11am-5pm.
If you would like to come in for care, please call the office at (301) 330-5666 and leave a voicemail with our answering service.
For new or current patients who do not want to come into the office, we are also offering Telehealth video visits. Please call to schedule.
We are here to help you, and please stay safe!
Why the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System?
- Few options for patients with nail disorders (e.g., onychomycosis, diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau’s lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis)
- Repeat visits for care because appearance of nails is important to patients
- Greater risk of nail-skin infections via nail salon pedicures for their unsightly nails
- As shown, the KeryFlex System can be used to address these unmet needs
- Current oral antifungal therapy is expensive and often not a viable option for many patients
Benefits of KeryFlex System:
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
- KeryFlex nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
Ideal candidates have mild to moderate impairment:
- Nail shape changes due to injury
- Spoon shaped nails
- Brittle and splitting nails
- Split nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored nails
Exclusion criteria are:
- In-grown toe nails
- Symptomatic peripheral vascular disease
- Arterial insufficiency
- Symptomatic peripheral diabetic neuropathy
- Suspicious pigmented lesions on natural nail
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified
- 20 Years’ Experience
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Specializing in Non-Invasive Treatments
- Professional, Individualized Care with the Most Up-To-Date Technology