Welcome to Kentlands Foot and Ankle Center
Walk Well. Live Well.
Kentlands Foot and Ankle has been serving patients from Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia for over 20 years. We provide the highest quality patient care by keeping up with the latest in technology and procedures. We believe in treating all of our patients like family and providing an optimal experience to improve your lifestyle.
We are a certified foot and ankle treatment center equipped to treat all patients of all ages led by Dr. Jon M Sherman. Our team is up-to-date with the latest advances and non-invasive technology.
Doctor Sherman offers all of the following podiatric services:
- Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Care for All Ages
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Athletic Injuries / Ankle Sprains
- Endoscopic Heel Surgery
- Biomechanical Analysis and Functional Orthotic Fabrication
- Shock Wave Therapy for Heel Pain (ESWT)
- In-office surgical procedures now available
Medical Treatments of:
- Bunions / Hammertoes
- Heel Spurs / Arch Pain
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Neuromas
- Diabetic Foot Care / Including Infections and Ulcerations
- Plantar Warts / Skin Conditions
Podiatry is an extremely specialized and important form of medicine as the foot is one of the most used parts of the body. Our feet need to be cared for in the right way so that we can walk more comfortably. Feet and ankle conditions can develop and worsen over time if not treated properly.
If you are looking for foot or ankle care or surgery in Gaithersburg, contact us today by calling (301) 330-5666
We are excited for Monika Twardzik-Roberts, MPT, to join our practice! Click here to learn more